Holladay Construction Group recently completed construction of a 44,000 square foot facility at AmeriPlex at the Port in Portage, IN.
This built to suit project completed for Holladay Properties tenant, Graycor Industrial, required months of programming and plan changes to incorporate the projects many amenities including:
- Three 7 ton Overhead cranes and service areas for Graycor's fabrication shop enhanced with natural lighting
- High efficiency infrared heating and total building ventilation for welding and vehicular exhaust areas
- High bay racking for tool and product storage
- 5 acre secured and automated storage yard screened with landscaping that continues Holladay's award winning design from The Indiana Wildlife Federation
- Covered exterior wash bay
The building allows for Graycor to serve its NW Indiana industrial customers with a brand new efficient and state of the art facility and is an attribute to the designers and developers at Holladay Properties who also performed the design and architecture of its 12,000 square foot office.