Holladay Construction Group has completed construction of The Diversey Building, located at 6340 AmeriPlex Drive in Portage, IN for Holladay Properties. The 52,900 square foot facility broke ground in August 2020 and received its Certificate of Occupancy today.
The Diversey Building features a six inch reinforced concrete slab floor, 24 foot clear ceiling height, six docks with recessed levelers and bumpers, and eight drive-in doors at 12 feet by 16 feet. The building was constructed using precast insulated core panels and features and EPDM roof.
The building was designed by Curran Architecture and the project team included:
- Bloomfield Mechanical - Mechanica
- Circle R Electric - Electrical
- Circle R Mechanical - Plumbing
- Colvin Masonry - Masonry
- Delta III - Excavation
- Huggett-Betten - Carpentry
- Illini Precast LLC - Precast
- Korellis Roofing - Roofing
- Lakeshore Landscaping Inc. - Landscaping
- Lazzaro Companies - Interior and Entry Doors
- Meyer Glass & Mirror - Glazing
- Midstates Concrete - Concrete
- Overhead Doors of NWI - Overhead Doors
- Prism Painting - Painting
- Ryan Fire Protection - Fire Protection
- Scott Steel Services - Steel
- Structural Design - Structural Engineering
The Diversey Building features LED lighting throughout the facility and a wet-pipe, ESFR sprinkler system. The HVAC system features roof-top units that will be controlled by each individual suite. The building is expected to have seven tenants.
Holladay Construction Group is currently working on two tenant improvement projects for tenants who will occupy the Diversey Building this year. Fagor Arrasate, the world-wide leader in metal forming equipment and production systems, will occupy 6,735 square feet of the building, while International Entrances, a distributor for International Revolving Doors, will occupy 5,400 square feet.
The Diversey Building is the newest example of Holladay Construction Group's diverse industrial building capabilities. We have more than 30 years of experience in the industrial and warehouse construction industry and have completed more than $200 million in industrial construction. Visit our Industrial Expertise page to learn more.