Work for Holladay Construction Group
Check back regularly for job opportunities with Holladay Construction Group, LLC. Submit your resume any time to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Superintendent, Multi-family Construction - Indianapolis, IN
Holladay Construction Group is a Midwest Construction Manager - General Contractor with offices in South Bend, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Portage, IN and LaGrange, IL.
We are seeking an experienced full-time construction superintendent for our Indianapolis, IN office. If you are interested in joining our team and have the qualifications needed, we would like to hear from you. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project Superintendent is responsible for coordinating all site activities on a project, supervising personnel as required to successfully complete the project.
- Serves as the on-site representative for communicating project requirements, status and changes.
- Ensure that all of the work associated with the project requirements and construction documents are accurately completed.
- Serves as a resource for answering project team, sub-contractor, owner and design team questions and assists with solving problems
- Managing day to day project activities and coordinating trades to maintain the construction schedule.
- Create and maintain Two Week Look Ahead Schedules to be distributed via email to the project team each week including subcontractors, suppliers and team members.
- Communicating and monitoring safe work practices.
- Conduct job-site safety orientations with all project team members on their first day of work on-site
- Ability to effectively communicate and disperse information
- Ability to learn internal software programs
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Multifamily, Hospitality, wood frame, stick build, podium, masonry and other build types.
- Ability to act as a leader to team members and on-site contractors.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive compensation, 401K option, medical insurance, life insurance, dental and vision
- A collaborative, progressive, team development environment
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Opportunities to make a difference in a growing and highly productive environment
Send a detailed resume and cover letter to apply.
> Why Join Our Team?
Holladay Construction Group is made up of a variety of talent and personality, but it takes us all to meet the demands of the we have projects and our goals as a company. Our team embraces the same entrepreneurial spirit and we have the capability, capacity and good will necessary to consistently execute at the level needed to achieve our objectives.
The people of Holladay are aware and knowledgeable of safety and risk, focused on respect and accountability, and eager to meet our company goal to be best-in-class. We know our employees spend almost as much time with one another here as a company as they do at home, and we strive to create a positive environment and family atmosphere. It’s only with the respect and accountability for one another that can make this company flourish.
If this sounds like a company you can get behind, we’d love to have you join Team HCG!
> What Can Holladay Construction Group Offer You?
Health Insurance & Flexible Spending Account
Our company offers a variety of health insurance tiers, prescription drug coverage, affordable dental coverage, vision plans and pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket healthcare and dependent care expenses are available to our employees.
Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
Eligible employees receive a generous paid time off allowance based on years of service and seven paid holidays each year.
401 K & Financial Planning
Employees can choose from up to 21 funds in our 401(K) plan and the broker for our 401(K) plan is available to assist our employees with personal financial planning at no additional cost.
Our Life Insurance policy is a basic coverage policy with a value based on the employee’s annual salary up to $50,000.