Estimating & Purchasing Coordinator - Portage, IN
Holladay Construction Group, LLC, a national commercial contracting firm with offices in four cities throughout Indiana and in Northeast Illinois, is seeking an Estimating & Purchasing Coordinator for its Portage, IN location.
Basic duties and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accurate and detailed line item material takeoffs from civil, architectural, and structural drawings using computerized estimating and digitizing software
- Capable of estimating and purchasing for multiple projects concurrently
- Prequalify all subcontractors and supplies
- Assist with maintaining bid management software
- Update and enhance the subcontractor and supplier database
- Negotiate and maintain all national supplier agreements
- Perform all the above and all other duties as assigned in accordance with applicable laws and company policies
Don’t sell yourself short. Our Preconstruction Manager must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of an Associate's degree or equivalent experience, Bachelor’s degree in Construction Technology preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent mathematical skills
- Proficient knowledge with Microsoft Windows environment, and working knowledge with spreadsheets
- Experience with estimating software like PlanSwift
- Experience with Procore is a plus
We can help develop a great career for you. Holladay’s benefit package includes health, vision, dental, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, group life insurance and a variety of supplemental insurance options, in addition to vacation and holiday pay. We are also committed to rewarding our colleagues through a variety of recognition programs and career-developing opportunities. Plus, you can receive advanced training in your chosen profession.
Consider managing your career by managing our communities. We reward talent and outstanding effort through competitive salaries and benefits, career building training programs and more. You will be constantly involved, receiving feedback, being coached and mentored and given credit where credit is due. Experience how working in an environment where your opinion counts can take you to a whole new level of your career.
To apply, submit your resume.
Click here to submit your resume >>