Building Upon a Strong Foundation
Our company, Holladay Construction Group, LLC, originated from one of the leading development and property management companies in the industry. Because of our unique history, we have the experience and operational skills from an owner’s perspective to offer extended design/build support.
The experience we have gained from supporting the programming, development, design and construction elements of millions of square feet, built and leased, has enabled us to become a prominent service provider in the industry on a national level.
We have gained market share in nearly half the country and are continuing to grow with our clientele.
Where We Have Served
Holladay Construction Group has completed projects in hundreds of cities in multiple states throughout the country, and we are constantly looking for new growth opportunities. We have completed construction projects in:
- New Hampshire
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Growing With Our Clients
At Holladay Construction Group, we pride ourselves on building quality relationships with our clients and partners. We are known for completing all of our projects on time and under budget.
When a client hires Holladay, in a sense, they are hiring our entire company. From leadership the site staff to the administrative support team, we get everyone involved in making a project as successful as it can possibly be.
This may be one of the reasons that we have so many repeat customers, such as:
- Graybar Electric
- Centier Bank
- South Bend Medical Foundation
- HCP, Inc.
- Teachers Credit Union
- Von Tobel Corporation
- Venture One Real Estate
- Saint Joseph Parish
- NorthShore Health Centers
- Michiana Hematology & Oncology
- PK Partners
- Holladay Properties
- Intercontinental Hotels Group
- WoodSpring Suites
Developing Experience and Knowledge
Our range of services around the country has allowed us to gain exposure to all types of market segments.
The following highlights help define the extent of our industry experience:
- We have completed millions of square feet in medical office, laboratory, urgent care, ambulatory surgery and other healthcare centers across the country for clients such as HCP, Inc., Michiana Hematology & Oncology, Memory Care America, South Bend Medical Foundation, and Northshore Health Centers.
- In the office market, we have completed over 500,000 square feet of new construction, tenant improvement project, and renovations in the last five years alone.
- The industrial and warehouse market has been the basis of our experience and we have completed countless facilities all over the US.
- Over the past several years, the retail, sports and recreation market segments have increased exponentially for our group. In 2016, we completed the Grand Park Indoor Sports Arena, which is the largest indoor sports facility in North America.
- Our hotel portfolio is growing each year. We built our first hotel in 2006 and have increased our productivity in each consecutive year. In 2017, we had at least 7 hotel projects in progress, including new construction and renovations. Many of these projects included meeting space and/or convention centers.
- Since 2010, we have been developing a national reputation of excellence in the Adaptive Reuse and Retrofit market. Our first foray into this product type began with the dramatic reformation of the Sawtooth Building, a 1900’s factory that was transformed into the state-of-the-art headquarters for a leading technology firm. Several projects have followed and we consider ourselves today to be a market leader of this style.